Fix Executables I've added shebangs to the starts and chmod'd the scripts to match the others. Locally I just ran `bundle exec rescue` and so didn't notice until it went into prod that they didn't match.
4 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-) M bin/check_electrum_wallet_completeness -rw-r--r-- => -rwxr-xr-x M bin/correct_duplicate_addrs -rw-r--r-- => -rwxr-xr-x M bin/detect_duplicate_addrs M bin/reassert_electrum_notification -rw-r--r-- => -rwxr-xr-x
M bin/check_electrum_wallet_completeness => bin/check_electrum_wallet_completeness +1 -0
M bin/correct_duplicate_addrs => bin/correct_duplicate_addrs +1 -0
@@ 1,3 1,4 @@ #!/usr/bin/ruby # frozen_string_literal: true # This is meant to be run with the output of detect_duplicate_addrs on stdin
M bin/detect_duplicate_addrs => bin/detect_duplicate_addrs +1 -0
M bin/reassert_electrum_notification => bin/reassert_electrum_notification +1 -0