Missing fields in a data-form response are now interpreted as an empty value
Refactor that fixes a compilation issue in Release mode
Some template specialization were not found, because they were not declared
at the point they were used.
We moved things around, things are less inter-dependant, and also now it
Allow the execution of multiple commands after the IRC connection
Use std::optional<bool> instead of OptionalBool
Merge branch 'postgresql' into 'master'
Add postgresql support
See merge request louiz/biboumi!18
Only run the unit tests with postgresql if TEST_POSTGRES_URI env var is set
Even if we built with postgresql’s support
Run some of the ci tests against a postgresql docker container
Using OptionalBool, add RecordHistoryOptional col into IrcChannelOptions table
Merge branch 'orm' into 'master'
Pure c++ sqlite3 ORM
See merge request !11
Implement our own database ORM, and update the whole code to use it
Entirely replace LiteSQL
Properly catch and handle database errors
Do not use a singleton for the database.
Use the configured encoding value when decoding received messages
Add a ChannelOptions table in the DB
And a way to retrieve its values, defaulting on the ServerOptions for unset
Run the database tests with an in-memory sqlite db
Use Catch for our test suite
`make check` is also added to compile and run the tests
Catch is fetched with cmake automatically into the build directory when needed