@@ 3,10 3,12 @@ Version 4.0
- The separator between the IRC nickname and the IRC server is now '%'
instead of '!'. This makes things simpler (only one separator to
remember). The distinction between a JID refering to a channel and a JID
remember). The distinction between a JID referring to a channel and a JID
refering to a nickname is based on the first character (# or & by
default, but this can be customized by the server with the ISUPPORT
- Handle channel invitations in both directions.
- Add support for `JID escaping <.http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0106.html>`.
- Save all channel messages into the database, with an ad-hoc option to
disable this feature.
- When joining a room, biboumi sends an history of the most recents messages